We’ll look at the important locations and characteristics of the Escape from Tarkov Customs map in this post. The map’s name comes from the nearby customs station, but the area itself is known as Tarkov’s industrial district. Warehouses, two dorm buildings, two gas stations, and Reshala, a SCAV boss, are also present.
Because there are several maps accessible, we’ll try to squeeze the most information out of them to create a list of the most important locations, such as:
- Extraction Points (PMC, SCAV, All)
- PMC Spawns
- Scav Spawns
- Scav Snipers
- Loot spots: Stashes, Barrel caches, Ground caches, Weapon crates and boxes, grenade boxes, cash registers, toolboxes, computers, medicine, and medical bags.
- Reshala aka Boss Spawn Locations.
Let’s get started, but before, make sure to check out all of the Latest Escape From Tarkov promo codes October 5, 2022 to save money on your purchases.
Table of Contents
- 1 Escape from Tarkov Customs map spawn and extraction points
- 2 Customs map extracts
- 3 EFT Customs Map Points of Interest
- 4 EFT Customs Map Orientation Points
- 5 Escape From Tarkov Customs Map PMC Spawn Locations
- 6 Customs Map Boss Locations (Reshala)
- 7 Custom Map SCAV Sniper and SCAV Spawn Locations
- 8 Customs map weapon box locations
- 9 Escape From Tarkov Customs Extraction/Exit video guide
- 10 Beginner’s Guide to Surviving Customs in Escape from Tarkov
Escape from Tarkov Customs map spawn and extraction points
Players spawn on the map’s western side (Customs Side) and extract on the map’s eastern side, or on the map’s eastern side (Boiler Side) and extract on the west side. As a result, you’ll never begin in the midst of the tarkov customs map.
Customs map extracts
The Customs Map has over 25 extraction points, thus it’s important to know where they are all.
Whether you’re playing as SCAV or PMC, there are three points in common. The following are some of them:
- Old Gas Station
- Rauf Roadblock
Let’s have a look at the six PMC extraction points now:
- Trailer Park
- Smugglers Boat
- Dorms V-EX
If you’re playing as SCAV, here are the extraction points:
- Trailer Park Worker’s Shack
- Railroad to Tarkov
- Railroad to Port
- Warehouse 17
- Sniper Roadblock
- Factory Shacks
- Old Road Gate
- Railroad Military Base
- Passage Between Rocks
- Military Base Checkpoint
- Scav Checkpoint
- Administration Gate
- Factory Far Corner.
EFT Customs Map Points of Interest
Dorms, New Gas stations, and Construction are the three main sites of attraction in Customs. All three are in the center of the map, and most PMC players will congregate around them.
EFT customs map is provided by Map Genie check it out!
EFT Customs Map Orientation Points
You can start on the west side of the map between a number of small garages, a large truck yard with a red warehouse, or just across from a river.
In contrast, if all you see are trees, rocks, and meadows, you’ve arrived in northern Customs. Starting in the factory would either entail waking up in a hall or merely seeing a few brick structures and silos.
The following tips for getting started may be useful:
- The river’s bridge (west-east connection).
- Along the main street, there is a gas station and a bus stop.
- The northern part of campus is cut off from the rest of the university.
- A road roadblock can be found on the map’s west side.
- Garages can be found on the map’s eastern side.
Escape From Tarkov Customs Map PMC Spawn Locations
If you play as PMC, the landing spots are largely spread out to the east and west, although as you can see on the map, there are two spawn areas closer to the center – Storage Building and Warehouse 4. These are closer to the boss at New Gas Station, but also to SCAV Sniper spots.
Customs Map Boss Locations (Reshala)
The Dorms, the New Gas Station, and the Scav Stronghold are the three key areas where Reshala spawns. He may also be found in the Power Tower southwest of the New Gas Station or the corridor connecting the Military Checkpoint and the Power Tower on rare occasions.
Custom Map SCAV Sniper and SCAV Spawn Locations
Know where your enemies are. It’s a good idea to know where SCAV spawns will appear, as well as the locations of SCAV snipers, which you should avoid. On the Customs map, there are 5 Sniper locations.
Customs map weapon box locations
Escape From Tarkov Customs Extraction/Exit video guide
Beginner’s Guide to Surviving Customs in Escape from Tarkov