LA Times Crossword Puzzle is a classic US puzzle game. It has been a few years now since the game was launched, but it did not take much time for it to become one of the most popular games on the internet. Such is the popularity of this game that you will find people trying to have fun and compete with each other in the game through these Los Angeles Times Crossword Corner Puzzle Solutions.
You will find people who have been playing this game for a long time, so they know what they are doing when they are trying to solve the puzzle. However, there are also new players who have just started playing this game, and are looking for some tips or even help to get better at solving puzzles.
There are many ways in which you can try and solve these LA Times Crossword Corner Puzzle Answers. You can either try and do it yourself by solving the puzzle, or you can go online and check out some websites that offer free solutions. There are also books available that contain all the possible answers to the different questions in this game.
LA Times Crossword Game Answers Today. LA Times Crossword is a very popular crossword puzzle that is available 7 days a week and is edited by Rich Norris. Each day’s puzzle releases at midnight PST.
We have solved all the LA Times Daily Crosswords and we have decided also to share the solutions with you. The answers are divided into several pages to keep it clear. For the sake of easiness, you can use the search bar which will help you find whatever solution you are looking for.
LA Times Crossword Game Answers Today
The LA Times Crossword Puzzles that we provide are free which means that it does not cost anything to play these puzzles online. This website is not affiliated with any newspaper in any way. The crosswords are original and were created by various people across the world who love to solve crosswords as a hobby. Get Los Angeles Times crossword Corner puzzle for today printable, la times crossword answers for yesterday and for today, la times crossword puzzle answers for Thursday, today’s crossword puzzle answers Thomas joseph, etc.
On our website, you can find all the daily LA Times crossword puzzle answers and solutions for each of the crossword clues.
|Game Name||LA Times Daily Crossword|
|Created by||Jamey Smith/ Ed. Rich Norris|
|Date||September 28, 2023|
|Available on||website, newspaper, Android/ IOS App|
|LA Times Crossword corner web official website||www.latimes.com/games/daily-crossword|
LA times crossword answers today September 28, 2023
LA Times Crossword Daily puzzle Answers September 28, 2023 Across
- 1 Chunk : GOB
- 4 Arizona city within the Coconino National Forest : SEDONA
- 10 Medical capacity measure : BEDS
- 14 It includes the study of roots : ARITHMETIC
- 16 Go : EXIT
- 17 Profile : SILHOUETTE
- 18 Saharan republic : CHAD
- 19 Fireplace accessory : POKER
- 20 Get out of the cooler, with “for” : POST BAIL
- 22 Cautions : ALERTS
- 24 “For sure!” : YOU BET
- 26 Save, in a way : REDEEM
- 27 Walking area in a Depression Era novel : WILD SIDE
- 29 Pressed : IRONED
- 31 “Tundra” series coolers, e.g. : YETIS
- 32 Some four-legged toys, informally : POMS
- 35 Ancient Greek physician : GALEN
- 37 Philippic : RANT
- 38 __ horizon: astrophysics boundary : EVENT
- 40 Patsy : STOOGE
- 42 Fortresses : REDOUBTS
- 44 Binging : ON A JAG
- 48 One of Willie Mays’ MLB career 140 : TRIPLE
- 49 It separated from Serbia in 2008 : KOSOVO
- 50 Something to check before picking up : CALLER ID
- 54 Relocation figure : MOVER
- 55 Cuba libre mixer : COLA
- 56 It features exquisite settings : FINE DINING
- 58 Arabian Sea nation : OMAN
- 59 Buttering-up : EGO MASSAGE
- 60 2012 U.S. Open champ Simpson : WEBB
- 61 Breakfast pastry : DANISH
- 62 Conducted : LED
LA Times Crossword Daily puzzle Answers September 28, 2023 Down
- 1 Nodded off Crossword Clue: SLEPT
- 2 Not as straight, as hair Crossword Clue: WAVIER
- 3 Milli Vanilli label Crossword Clue: ARISTA
- 4 Bash Crossword Clue: GALA
- 5 Common beach party, briefly Crossword Clue: BBQ
- 6 Non-pro sports org. Crossword Clue: AAU
- 7 Diving bird Crossword Clue: GREBE
- 8 Expands, with “to” Crossword Clue: ADDS ON
- 9 Audio setup involving a horizontal pole Crossword Clue: BOOM MIKE
- 10 Like farmers’ market produce Crossword Clue: IN SEASON
- 11 Kickoff aid Crossword Clue: TEE
- 13 Fortuneteller Crossword Clue: SEER
- 16 Old-style uh-uh Crossword Clue: NAY
- 20 Former flier Crossword Clue: TWA
- 22 Like custard Crossword Clue: EGGY
- 23 Rank and file, e.g. Crossword Clue: VERBS
- 24 Mario Bros. console Crossword Clue: NES
- 26 “Too Many Rappers” rapper Crossword Clue: NAS
- 29 Chow down Crossword Clue: EAT
- 30 Manage, with “out” Crossword Clue: EKE
- 31 Conduct exhaustive research (into) Crossword Clue: DELVE
- 33 “I am __-one today!”Crossword Clue: Bilbo Baggins, a year after his 110th birthday Crossword Clue: ELEVENTY
- 34 Smear campaign tactic Crossword Clue: ATTACK AD
- 35 Comet, to some Crossword Clue: OMEN
- 36 Super Bowl 50 MVP __ Miller Crossword Clue: VON
- 37 Spend time in a cellar, maybe Crossword Clue: AGE
- 40 “Psst” follower Crossword Clue: IN HERE
- 41 Not just any Crossword Clue: THE
- 43 Splenda alternative Crossword Clue: TRUVIA
- 44 Sincere, as an oath Crossword Clue: SOLEMN
- 46 Edmonton’s prov. Crossword Clue: ALB
- 47 Benchmark Crossword Clue: NORM
- 48 Golfer nicknamed “The Slammer” Crossword Clue: SNEAD
- 50 Article of faith Crossword Clue: TENET
- 52 Apt cooler brand Crossword Clue: YETI
- 53 Incomplete combustion product Crossword Clue: ASH
- 55 Fruity cooler Crossword Clue: ADE
- 56 Fred Savage’s “The Wonder Years” role, informally Crossword Clue: KEV
Note: If you somehow found any wrong answers. Let us know in the comment section down below!
How to Solve the LA Times Daily Crossword Puzzle
On Thursdays, the LA Times Crossword puzzles are available for free in every Los Angeles newspaper, on the L.A. Times website, and on the official Android app. You can find detailed instructions on how to play the LA Times Crossword corner puzzle game on a computer browser here (www.latimes.com/games/daily-crossword) – the crossword clue answer is:
- Open your browser and go to www.latimes.com/games/daily-crossword, which is the official website of the LA Times game.
- Log in to your account with the Los Angeles Times.
- Then begin to play.
Los Angeles Times crossword puzzle is one of the most popular puzzles in the world. This crossword is a lot of fun to solve and the clues are not as hard as they seem.
If you are stuck on any particular clue then please click on any of the dates below and you will be redirected to the full crossword clue list for that specific date. Visit for daily crossword corner puzzle answers today.
Find Los Angeles Times Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Crossword Answers for free.
Have a beautiful day MY FRIEND!